If you have noticed some products are not displaying on Lyst, this can be for a number of reasons.
Typical reasons we drop items are:
- Lyst only includes Fashion & Accessory items, and not children's wear
- Product information is not provided as shown below, even if the product is made available to the Lyst Sales Channel
- Uploading products via Bulk Upload csv file does not automatically assign products to a Sales Channel
It is very important that the following information is provided to enable your products to be surfaced correctly on Lyst:
Product Title (image 1): As descriptive as possible, e.g. ‘Green And Black Pleated Midi Skirt’, as opposed to ‘Skirt'
Long Description (image 1): As descriptive as possible, e.g. ‘Long sleeve down-filled quilted nylon satin jacket in navy. Stand collar. Tonal webbing trim at offset two-way zip closure. Welt pockets at waist. Elasticised cuffs. Bungee-style drawstring at hem. Tonal satin lining. Tonal and silver-tone hardware.’
Images (image 2): Primary image should show the product alone (as opposed to showing the product as part of an outfit)
- Gender(image 2) - Ensure there is a gender specified as a tag
- Variants (image 3) - Must include colour in the product title, otherwise the variants will be dropped on Lyst's side