Lyst charges a 16% commission on sales before returns below is a step by step process of how the retailers receive orders from Lyst, and how retailers pay Lyst:
1. Customer purchases on Lyst
2. Virtual Credit Card is created
3. Credit Card information places the order on the retailers website on behalf on the customer
4. 16% is deducted from the total
5. Merchant accepts and ships the order
6. Shopify invoices the merchant
7. Commission payable to Lyst builds for 2 weeks and refreshes back to $0 every 2 weeks
Usage charges for the Lyst app billing cycle are spread over two Shopify subscription bills (usually from date of installation). You should keep the different billing cycles in mind when considering usage charges on your bills. Please see below for an example of timelines:
NOTE: You will not be charged for usage on the Lyst app until a sale is made, and will only be charged for sales made. There are no subscription costs.
In this example, the billing dates will be bi-weekly from 15th June which the installation date.